The Ambulatory Access Center (AAC) supports strategic operations of the Massachusetts General Brigham Hospitals and the Massachusetts General Physician Organization to improve service to patients and referring providers seeking care at our organization. The Workforce Management Analyst, under the guidance of and in collaboration with the department Manager, is responsible for key functions of AAC workforce planning.
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for daily efforts to provide superior customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) resource management. Key functional responsibility includes the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact center operations. The ability to create forecasting and scheduling to that forecast is crucial.
- Compare actual call volume and AHT data to forecast figures to ensure that appropriate staffing standards are created and maintain.
- Analyze trends such as call volume, AHT, and attendance to plan for over staffing or under staffing conditions.
- Provide real-time monitoring via available tools and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in an effort to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals / business objectives for a multi-site operation.
- Maintain constant communication with Operations teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Produces staffing forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis for operations.
- Generates and evaluates agent staffing schedules and ensures data updates into scheduling system.
- Generates short and long-term staffing models including "what if " scenarios based on service level goals. AHT, etc. and provide recommendations based on analysis.
- Compares results to forecast and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Prepares staffing data to support annual contact center budget process
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with a degree in healthcare, management or similar
- Minimum of two years of experience in performing WFM functions (specifically real-time management) in a multi-department/site contact center environment preferred.
- Experience with WFM software (Calabrio, Verint, Pipkins, NICE/IEX, etc.) that includes real-time adherence preferred.
- SWPP certification for workforce management is preferred
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.