The primary focus of this position is to support the maintenance of the Human Resource Information System - Workday. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, configuration and testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Analyst also supports Workday upgrades, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
Senior Level Analyst Additional Responsibilities:
System Maintenance: Assist in the review, testing and implementation of Workday updates and releases. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of updates, fixes or releases. Document process and results.
Production Support: Provide support for Workday, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
Projects/Process Improvement: Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll, benefits, finance). Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
Reports: Write, maintain and support a variety of reports using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard and ad-hoc reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running reports and analyzing data.
Training and Documentation: Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
Individual Development: Maintain awareness of current trends in Workday with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participate in Workday user group meetings/conferences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Build project plans, ensure adherence to project schedules and work effectively with team to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning.
- Lead Workday configuration projects from start to finish (i.e. lead requirements gathering, design, architecture/configuration, testing, cutover and post go-live support).
- Manage projects/process improvement, including applying change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality.
- Provide mentoring/training/guidance to more junior level team members.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of experience with Workday.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Systems implementation and Workday configuration experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, data problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and results driven environment
- Proven ability to manage confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Experience with Workday Payroll, Advanced Compensation and Report Writing.
This job description is designed to provide a general overview of the requirements of the job and does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that will be required in this position. AmTrust has the right to revise this job description at any time. What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.
This job has expired.