Altra Industrial Motion is a leading global designer and manufacturer of quality power transmission and motion control products utilized on a wide variety of industrial drivetrain applications.
Founded in 1857, TB Wood's has grown to become a global leader in the design and manufacturer of industrial couplings and belted drive solutions. TB Wood's foundry operations are capable of producing gray and ductile iron parts up to 10,000 lbs. per cast part. Reliable TB Wood's products are utilized in many key markets including food & beverage, energy, wastewater, concrete, metals, pulp & paper and material handling on applications such as conveyor systems, rolling mills, pumps, compressors, palletizers, de-barkers, printing equipment, fans & blowers, machine tools, and mixers. Learn more information at https://www.altramotion.com/our-brands/tb-woods-incorporated.
The Warehouse Clerk will perform general warehouse office duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Use windows-based warehouse system to route orders, look up locations, process sales orders, complete export documentation, create bills of lading, navigate online portals, etc.
- Use Label Matrix system to create and print labels for multiple customers
- Contact trucking companies to schedule outbound freight
- Adhere to all safety and health standards
- Participate in kaizen events and seeks to continuously improve work processes
- Extensive knowledge of warehouse functions
- Ability to count and verify items picked or packed
- Intermediate computer skills - Microsoft Office suite, Windows based warehouse system, and AS400 systems
Job Requirements Education and Experience Requirements
Physical Demand and Work Environment:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Warehouse Office Experience preferred
- Lean manufacturing experience or participation a plus
Work environment Office environment with occasional warehouse exposure which includes mild exposure to dust particles and weather elements. Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be required to be worn during times in the warehouse or on the production floor.
Physical requirements Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time, and occasional walking, climbing, or moving around working equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision. Also required are finger dexterity, the ability to bend, twist and reach.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email to email@example.com.
This job has expired.