Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
1st Shift 8 AM - 4 PM
Perform various functions in support of warehouse operation, including shipping, loading, and tracking of flooring products.
Must be able to efficiently perform all of the following functions:
- Forklift certified and able to operate all types of lift truck equipment in assigned facility
- Utilize warehouse management system to receive, load, and store inventory. (Training provided)
- Effectively communicate with the team as to needs and facility expectations
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
- At least 6 months of experience in a warehouse facility
- Operate forklift equipment and pass the Mohawk lift truck certification test.
- Willingness to learn systems & processes
- Dependable, with a good attendance record.
- Work within a team environment
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
Seattle Nearest Secondary Market: