Compeer Financial is seeking collaborative, innovative and dynamic professionals to be a part of our Top Workplace culture!
Tell me more about this opportunity.
This position serves a key role in Compeer's effort to propose, structure and secure mandates to arrange and syndicate/participate debt financing for clients throughout Diversified Markets and is involved with significant transactions from origination through closing, managing multiple deals and internal processes.
- Develops and maintains relationships with diverse investor base, including commercial banks, Farm Credit System institutions, and other institutional investors in order to leverage Compeer's buy- and sell-side activities.
- Leverages agricultural and capital markets expertise to cultivate prospective and existing client relationships.
- Executes a marketing plan with loan sales while incorporating sales activities with lender partner relationships.
- Actively monitors syndicated loan market data and trends.
- Collaborates with Relationship Managers to draft Term Sheets, establishing terms, pricing, fees, for loans to be sold to other lenders.
- Conducts market screening for potential transactions prior to launch to accurately assess syndication risk for credit.
- Prepares internal underwriting approval memos, including developing syndication strategies. Coordinates with client and deal team to identify transaction invitations.
- Prepares syndications materials such as confidential information memorandums, marketing term sheets, lender presentations, financial models, and other marketing materials.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, business administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5-7 years of experience in banking and/or financial services industry including structuring and syndication.
- Knowledge of credit analysis and structuring fundamentals.
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of clients, Compeer management, Farm Credit System partners and commercial banks.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications and customer relationship management (CRM) programs.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Loan documentation experience including syndication and participation structures.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Ability to remain objective in balancing business needs and risk.
- Thorough knowledge of the agricultural, food and agribusiness sectors is preferred.
- Knowledge of federal and state (Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin) laws, regulations and compliance requirements specific to the financial industry and Farm Credit is preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
Who is Compeer Financial?
Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America. By joining our team, you will help empower those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities. We embrace business agility and innovative approaches to serving our clients and communities.
Why join our team?
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in our team members' education, growth and development.
- Engagement in our communities through giving back and volunteerism.
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer time)
Find out why our team members choose Compeer Financial by watching this video
How do I apply?
Qualified candidates, please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.