CUMULUS MEDIA | ABILENE, TX is searching for an exceptional individual to join us as our VP/Market Manager. Our market leaders have the support of great products and assets, tremendous training tools, and a team that supports business development and rewards performance.
Our Abilene cluster currently features 4 stations in the Abilene market, featuring Classic Rock The Bear, New Rock the Phantom, Texas Best Country KBCY feating Doc and Kelly and CHR Power 103.7. Abilene, TX enjoys a robust economy supporting Dyess Airforce Base, as well as being a healthcare and education hub for the region.
- Approaches role as a coach would
- Continually raises standard of performance
- Invests resources in actions to reach long-term goals
- Empowers team and allows them to own their work
- Sees more opportunities and fewer obstacles
- Type of person talented professionals naturally follow
- Makes sound business decisions in alignment with leadership objectives
- Identify, recruit and develop high-performance sales talent and build a successful team to ensure continued top-line growth
- Lead the local and regional sales effort and focus on diversifying the broadcast sales portfolio and penetrate growth business categories
- Drive sales, deliver growth, exceed goals and live in the details of the business
- Work across departments to optimize execution
- Contribute your talents and time to meeting challenges, solving problems and rising to the opportunities before us
- Ensure every decision has a thoughtful game plan to tactfully execute
- Takes responsibility for our teams' efforts and outcomes, celebrating successes
What We Offer:
- Steady career progression as a top performer with a minimum 3 years Sales/Market Management experience
- Ideal background a successful track record and reputation as one of the "best" in the advertising sales solutions including integrated, idea-based programs utilizing on-air, on-site, and digital
- Strong business acumen and understanding of lead generation, CRM, account/business development
- Strong goal orientation and ability to coach and lead the sales team
- Competitive pay with performance incentives
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask "what if" and try innovative solutions
- Supportive Leadership
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please visit [Link available when viewing the job]
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: [Link available when viewing the job]CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This job has expired.