Martin Marietta is seeking aUtility Personat our Santee location. Two positions are available (1st and 2ndshift).
Reporting to the Plant Manager, this position will be responsiblefor general clean up at the Santee aggregate plant. This is an entry level position with room for advancement.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS
- Ensures compliance with all health, safety, and environmental regulations, and with company policies and procedures. Report unsafe conditions and report accidents or incidents immediately.
- Responsible for housekeeping and general clean up at the Santee plant.
- Will perform light maintenance when required.
Two positions available - 1st and 2ndshifts. 2ndshift will receive a shift differential. Overtime and working on Saturday will be required.SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
This position requires:
- Must have high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-2 years of general labor and maintenance experience preferred
- Prior construction industry experience highly desired
- Heavy lifting required
- Highly dependable, ability to work in fast paced environment
We are excited to share the hourly range for this position is $17.70 - $34.00. The offered base hourly rate of compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, business need, market conditions, proficiencies, skills, education, and experience. Additionally, at Martin Marietta we place a high value on internal pay equity and will consider the compensation for those in similarly situated roles and direct team members. The posted range for this role represents the total reasonable pay range and does not solely represent a hiring range. Therefore, hiring at the top ormaximum of the range should not be expected as it would not allow for salary growth opportunities in the role, would diminish promotion value, and may not align with internal equity. In addition to our base compensation and bonus opportunities, we also offer a competitive benefits package (more information on benefits listed below).
At Martin Marietta, we offer a variety of health and welfare benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage; prescription drug coverage; health savings accounts; flexible spending accounts; and life, AD&D and disability insurance. We also encourage our employees to plan for the future by offering a 401(k) with a company match and an employer-funded defined benefit pension plan. Other benefits include paid time off, nine paid holidays, education/tuition assistance, an employee discount program, adoption assistance, wellness programs and more.
This job has expired.