What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Here at Walmart, we're driven by an intellectual curiosity that keeps us on the cutting-edge of user design and a seamless customer experience. We're intrigued by the opportunity to engineer the most optimal approach that drives conversions and generates consumer loyalty across every touchpoint of the digital journey. We are looking to hire intellectually curious engineers who are passionate about technology in general and love to continue learning.
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- You're a problem solver
- You're experienced with design and coding best in class enterpriseplatforms/applications
- You have a great eye for detail and can articulate the specifics of quality design while enforcing engineering principles
- You have strong experience with frontend technologies like React JS for Desktop applications and React Native for Mobile applications.
- You're a Full Stack application development.
- You're organized, disciplined, and can manage large project simultaneously
- You have high standards for code quality
- You're stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
What you'll do.. Primary Responsibilities:
- You are biased for action and roll up your sleeves to unblock your team
- Assist small to medium-sized complex projects by reviewing and understanding project requirements; translating requirements into technical solutions; gathering needed information (for example, design documents, product requirements, wire frames); writing and developing code; communicating status and issues to appropriate team members and stakeholders; collaborating with project team and cross-functional teams; identifying areas of opportunity; interpreting information and identifying a solution; ensuring solution is sustainable across implementation and use; and ensuring on-time delivery and hand-offs.
- Provide support to the business for new and existing systems by responding to user questions, concerns, and issues (for example, technical feasibility); researching and identifying needed solutions; determining implementation designs; providing guidance regarding implications of new and enhanced systems; and directing users to appropriate contacts for issues outside of own domain.
- Troubleshoot business and production issues by gathering information (for example, issue, impact, criticality); performing root cause analysis to reduce future issues; engaging support teams when needed; developing solutions; driving the development of an action plan; performing actions as designated in the plan; and completing online documentation.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes
What you'll bring.. Minimum Qualifications:
- Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms - Android and iOS
- Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance
- Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks
- Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency
- Partners with the IT Architect during the initial stages of the project/solution to ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business need.
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 8 years' experience in software engineering OR Master of Science and 5years' experience in software engineering
- Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint
- High level skills in Java, using the latest SDKs and tools and frameworks such as Spring boot, Spring test, spring security
- Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance and standards)
- Demonstrates deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or languages, especially around modern application architectures.
- Experience in handling RDBMS databases like Azure SQL, PostGres and NoSQL databases like Cosmos DB
- Proficient in open-source libraries, design patterns and micro-service architecture. Familiarity with CI/CD and unit testing
- Experience partnering with others to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Experience working in a KPI driven highly agile environment
- Excellent analytical, design, decision making and communication skills
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with public cloud platforms like Azure or Google
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer information systems, software engineering, or related area and 3 years' experience in software engineering or related area.Option 2: 5 years' experience in software engineering or related area.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, or related area and 1 year's experience in software engineering or related area.Primary Location...
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America About Sam's Club
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, opening more than 600 clubs in the U.S. and 100 clubs internationally. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam's Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
This job has expired.