What you'll do at
What you'll do...
What this role really is: Senior Manager II, Patient Engagement and Loyalty
Leads the planning and execution of multiple projects and programs by
- Support and advance the work of our field-based engagement leaders (Community Success Managers and Community Success Leads) with timely and relevant strategies and materials
- Collaborate with internal partners across the enterprise on strategies to grow overall brand awareness and consideration on owned and external channels
- Develop and maintain internal reporting tools to measure the success of our efforts to grow and the strengthen the Walmart Health brand
Establishes and enforces policies and procedures for operations by
- utilizing operations expertise for the development, execution, and improvement of project and program initiatives.
Manages operating budgets and finances by
- developing and maintaining operational business plans for program requirements
- providing input to strategy development and the research and development of new operational flows
- coordinating activities with other functions and vendors to obtain optimum production and utilization; enforcing asset protection and safety controls and implementing, enforcing, and updating standard operating procedures to ensure consistency with processes.
Develops and deploys leadership methodology and operational processes and procedures across multiple functions by
- providing strategic input to budget planning process
- ensuring budgets and financial performance align with business strategic requirements
- ensuring assets, liabilities, revenues, and operating expenses are accounted for and reported and compiling and evaluating financial data to ensure operating procedures meet business needs.
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by
- evaluating key business components in order to assess current performance standards
- identifying areas of improvements
- developing improvement solutions
- ensuring methodologies, processes, and procedures are simple and executable with manageable roll out plans
- consulting with cross-functional teams to gain alignment on improvement solutions
- ensuring methodologies, processes, and procedures are sustainable for future use and communicating changes and solutions to key stakeholders in order to gain buy-in.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by
- identifying customer and operational needs
- developing and communicating business plans and priorities
- removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources
- identifying performance standards
- measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly
- developing contingency plans and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by
- selecting and training, mentoring, assigning duties
- building a team-based work environment
- establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations
- providing recognition and rewards
- coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Ensures business needs are being met by
- training and providing direction to others in their use and application
- ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives
- consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders
- soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
#LI-JR5Live our Values: Culture Champion -
Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.Live our Values: Servant Leadership -
Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.Embrace Change: Curiosity & Courage -
Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.Embrace Change: Digital Transformation & Change -
Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.Deliver for the Customer: Customer Focus -
Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.Deliver for the Customer: Strategic Thinking -
Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.Focus on our Associates: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion -
Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.Focus on our Associates: Collaboration & Influence -
Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.Focus on our Associates: Talent Management -
Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field and 4 years' experience in healthcare, retail, CX/member experience, consulting, operations management, or related area OR 6 years' experience in healthcare, retail, CX/member experience, consulting, operations management, or related area.
1 year's supervisory experiencePreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office and Salesforce., Managing projects or client relationships in retail, healthcare, or related area., Master's Degree in business or related fieldPrimary Location...
2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
This job has expired.