What you'll do at
What you'll do...
About the Team
As a part of Walmart's Customer Org, you'll be the voice of our customer. Why? Because Sam Walton founded our company with the belief that the customer is #1. It's not just a belief, but our way of doing business. With the customer at the forefront, wehave the ability tohelp deliver save both time and money for our customers no matter how they shop with us and reach them in new, unexpected ways.
The Customer Product team builds products to enhance the experience for millions of customers. You'll leverage the best and latest tools to facilitate remote teams and work with teams who develop experiences that have changed the industry including the mobile app, online grocery experience,curbside, or Delivery Unlimited. Innovating on the world's biggest stage, you'll get to deliver customer-centric solutions before they walk in the door, after they purchase, and every step in between. This is that place. This is Walmart.
As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of shopping. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, a Manager II Product Management at Walmart could be the fit you've been looking for.
You'll Make an Impact by
- Driving product lifecycle from requirement definition, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, KPIs and other launch efforts
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices; identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Conducting industry and competitive analysis to understand the emerging trends in advertising industry to identify new opportunities.
- Conduct customer research to define customer segments and identify needs to inform product roadmap.
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- You're passionate about solving complex problems
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You can work with details, but also see the big picture
- You're comfortable influencing others, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You are data-driven and a strategic thinker
- Develops and champions a product area strategy, and roadmap in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Uses a data-driven approach to prioritize features and deliver high-value initiatives
- Drives the product discovery process
- Supports product development, implementation, and deployment
- Works with engineering teams in a fast-paced and agile development process
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Previous eCommerce experience is a strong plus
- Experience with API's
- Convincingly communicates product vision, solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders
- Leads feature definition, planning and implementation efforts with clarity and conviction
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development
- Proactively identifies problems that arise, outlines options, and recommends solutions
- Champions the needs of customers and stakeholders throughout the development process
- Operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Has a passion for and deep understanding of data quality
Perks and Benefits
- Proven track record of delivering top notch products that meet market needs and delight users
- History of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between engineering and business stakeholders alike
- Strong execution skills and ability to "drive" throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch
- Ability to develop and implement a product strategy and make dynamic adjustments as landscapes shift
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting to leadership, business partners and engineering alike
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more. Who WeAre
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .
The annual salary range for this position is $80,000.00-$200,000.00
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentivesMinimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 5 years' experience in product management. Option 2: 7 years' experience in product management or related area.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 4 years' experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer SciencePrimary Location...
600 WEST CALIFORNIA AVENUE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-2486, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.Hello, Silicon Valley
You don't have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.
This job has expired.