Position Title: CRS Program Specialist (TEMP)
Reports To: CRS Case Management Program Manager
Team: Southeast Region
Job Location: Southeastern Region Based in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Grade Level: 4
FLSA & Non-exempt
Union Status: Non-Bargaining
Responsible for conducting and organizing the Consolidated Refugee ServicesProgram outreach activities, community presentations and workshops in collaboration with theCRS Program Administrator. The incumbent will be responsible for providing clients with tiered case management, referrals to the various in-house programs including adult education, employment, immigration legal services, mentoring, childcare as well as to other social service agencies. Incumbent will provide appropriate follow-up of referrals. This position is located in Broward County.
- Coordinate and conduct community outreach, workshops, and community presentations in coordination with the CRS Case Management Program Manager.
- Provide case management services to clients and their families.
- Maintain case files for each case in accordance with specifics of the CRS grant and CWS/IRP standards and procedures.
- Conduct Refugee Service Assessments (RSA) and referrals to determine tiered case management services.
- Prepare individual case plans (ICP)for each client receiving tiered case management.
- Arrange and refer clients to approved services, in accordance with the individual case plan, which include but are not limited to adult education, employment, mentoring, childcare, youth services, immigration legal services as well as to other social service providers.
- Follow-up with referrals and recommendations to ensure that client goals are achieved.
- Work closely with community partners to facilitate referrals and secure appropriate services based on ICP.
- Assist in developing a network of medical, psychological, faith-based organizations, social and legal professionals to provide low-cost or pro bono services for clients.
- Responsible for staying abreast of new resources available and to changes made to existing programs and services in the area.
- Responsible for entering accurate client information, case notes in a timely manner, and all other required forms and documents.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent professional experience.Experience:
Minimum two years of experiencein coordinating and conducting outreach activities, case management and radio broadcasting. Minimum two years experience working with refugee and immigrant populations.Other Skills:
Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheet, database, and Web-based applications. Fluency in Haitian Creole and/or Spanish and English required.Special Requirements:
This job has expired.
- Covid vaccine required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must complete motor vehicle record check.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
- Background check required.
- Level 2 Fingerprints required.