Updox is looking for an innovative, team oriented QA Automation Engineer to work on our Alert MD and MDTech solutions. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience designing automated solutions to perform web app, mobile, API, and back end validation. This person will have an influential role within our organization helping to drive the delivery of high quality software. This role will regularly collaborate with our development team but also operates with a large degree of autonomy.
Updox, an EverCommerce company, provides next-generation virtual care, patient engagement and office productivity solutions that enable practices to reduce costs and drive revenue. Based on increasing demand for solutions that seamlessly work together to improve practice efficiency and provide an engaging patient experience, Updox has continuously brought new functionality to market. We are committed to cultivating an environment that is diverse and inclusive-with equal opportunities for everyone. From employee recruitment to personal development, we are building a team that encourages all who step into our office, to be their authentic selves.
Updox is located in the heart of Dublin, Ohio at Bridge Park just above Pins and 16-bit Bar and Arcade. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with lots of sunshine and a talented team who are passionate about what we do and enjoy taking care of our customers. This role can be based anywhere in the United States. You must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship in order to qualify for this role.
What you'll do...
What you'll bring...
- Contribute to the design, expansion, and maintenance of our automated test suite.
- Help define and implement QA practices, procedures, standards, and reporting.
- Help define and plan scope, resource needs, benchmarks, and goals of manual and automation work.
- Design test plans, scenarios, and cases to exercise new functionality and identify breaking issues.
- Mentor less experienced team members on QA/QC concepts, methodologies, and best practices.
- Partner with resources as needed to validate software for upcoming releases and meet sprint goals.
- Champion quality throughout the SDLC by forging influential relationships across QA, Development, Product, and DevOps.
- Act as SME during requirement creation, analysis, and testing.
- Identify opportunities and areas for improvement, craft and implement solutions.
Benefits and Perks:
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in QA.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience developing automated tests.
Must have a minimum of 2 years of Ruby scripting experience.
- Must have professional experience in building and optimizing automation frameworks. We use Ruby/Cucumber/Watir.
- Experience with CI tools like Team City or Jenkins to schedule nightly regression runs.
- Performing code reviews and mentoring team members on automation concepts and best practices.
- Creating and executing test cases for sprint related development.
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC, QA/QC concepts and methodology, strong emphasis on agile.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interaction skills; collaborating in a team environment.
- Not required but bonus points if you have experience with Mobile testing and automation, Performance testing, CI/CD
- Competitive salary with the opportunity to work remotely
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with match
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.