At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
This position identifies, organizes, updates and conducts company training programs for plant-level employees. The training coordinator creates and modifies methods and procedures or plans and establishes new methods and procedures.
- Adopt technical and operations-based training content in written, diagram and digital formats.
- Update standard operating procedures (SOP's) where appropriate.
- Create and develop training content in multiple formats to include written, digital and demonstrative.
- Develop, maintain and communicate training calendar for all required training.
- Maintain active training matrix, assigned training, progression and completion.
- Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup, including any audiovisual equipment.
- Ensure all training software and training material through Alchemy and training related software is current and available for training when needed.
- Create written training instructions to meet company and production standards.
- Coordinate, facilitate and conduct employee training sessions.
- Validate, document and track trainee training progress with department leaders to include SAP, OJT, classroom, webinar, SOP instruction, etc.
- Provide recommendations and constructive & timely feedback directly to trainees & trainers.
- Drive continuous improvements to ensure applicable employees stay current on processes, procedures, standards, policies, and training for assigned job.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Update communication channels, i.e.., bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Maintain accurate training records and regularly create and distribute progress reports to departments, plant and management.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures, as well as operational training /certification programs are administered in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure the processes established for intellectual knowledge transfer, including the established on-boarding program, are followed in assigned areas.
- Provide input to the annual Learning and Development plan for the plant, including budgeting of labor hours and monitoring the learning and development budget for assigned areas.
- Partner with stakeholders to apply and support state and/or federal training grants.
- Share best practices in processes and efficiencies.
- Participate in employee relations activities and other company committees.
- Comply with the Code of Ethics and actively apply the Saputo Values.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- BS or BA in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Business, Education or related degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in an Operations role; experience in the food production industry preferably in one that is a continuous, twenty-four (24) hour operation, but not required.
- Previous learning and development experience preferred.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships at all levels.
- Dependable, self-motivated and team oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Strong persuasive leadership skills.
- Detail-orientated, organized, with good time management skills.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a multi-task, fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in multiple areas as required.
- Ability to work all shifts as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Alchemy experience a plus.
Saputo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).