* Enthusiastically give presentations to new hires in classroom format
* Coach and direct all activities of new hires in their first few days
* Be a consistent source of knowledge and guidance to fellow team members and new hires
* Coordinate all materials and equipment needed for training room and lead skills training
* Assist with keying in training rosters and tracking signed training documents
* Coordinate and improvise with orientation schedule as needed
* Assist on shop floor with checking on new hires and completing touchpoints
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The American Woodmark Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, military and veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other legally-protected characteristic; and it will comply with all applicable state discrimination laws. No person will be denied employment solely because of a disability, provided that the person can perform the essential functions of the position for which the person has applied, either with or without reasonable accommodations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!