Location: Richmond, VA
Salary: $100-150k plus bonus
FORTUNE 100 CPG/FOOD MFG COMPANY
SEEKING : TPM/LEAN MANAGER (FOR A LARGE FLAGSHIP CPG MFG PLANT)
LOCATED IN VIRGINIA
SALARY : $120-150K RANGE PLUS BONUS
FULL RELOCATION AND TOP VACATION PACKAGE
- Lead Lean Lean/TPM across the entire plant
- Drive, monitor and enable the plants on your scope to deliver productivity saving targets.
- Lead Productivity improvement workshops and Kaizen events to identify saving opportunities and improve process
- Guide deployment of management operation System across all plants within your network.
- Support plants to improve quality and reduce out of Specification batches by leveraging Six Sigma
- Implement Plant scorecards and roadmaps including operational dashboard
- Develop team capabilities through Lean training and coaching
- Assess and enhance Plants Lean TPM maturity
- Drive OEE implementation roadmap and help the plants to analyze their downtime data to improve consistently.
- Facilitate cultural transformation by developing and empowering people and promote continuous improvement mindset.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering /related
- 7-10 years of experience working in a Lean/TPM leadership position with a large progressive CPG / Pharma, Chemical, Food Mfg company
- Proven project's management skills.
- Proactive and collaborative working style
- Union experience
- Good experience/expertise in TPM/ Lean Manufacturing.
- Experience with plant/culture transformation / change agent
- Knowledge of SAP is highly considered.
- Preferred: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt.
- Job stability
- Track record of accomplishments/results
- Track record of progression/promotion - must be high potential for growth
- Excellent leadership, people skills, servant leadership, influential, and excellent communicator
- No consultants / contractors
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com