Exmark is a leading manufacturer of commercial turf care equipment in the U.S. with headquarters located in Beatrice, Nebraska (35 miles south of Lincoln, Nebraska).Activities at this location include, design, prototyping, test, marketing and sales. Established in 1982, our company was built on a tradition of high value and customer centric relationships. Today, Exmark serves customers in North America with an extensive family of mowers ranging from 21 inches to eight foot cutting widths as well as the leading brand of turf maintenance equipment. We are a division of The Toro Company (TTC) and are collocated with a Toro production facility.
With over 11,000 employees worldwide, TTC is headquartered in Bloomington, Minnesota. In addition to the Toro and Exmark brands, our company designs and manufactures products under the Spartan, Boss, Ventrac, Ditch Witch and other brands . We market and sell TTC products worldwide through a network of distributors, dealers, mass retailers, equipment rental centers and home centers-as well as online direct to end users.
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible for:
What Do You Need?
- Work within multi-discipline team to qualify prototype machines in advance of production (mechanical, electrical, electromechanical, software systems)
- Develop test plan then perform test setup, including Instrumentation and fixturing.
- Analyze and document test results.
- Opportunities to gain deeper understanding and learning of: instrumentation and data acquisition, LabVIEW, Thermal imaging, modal analysis, accelerometers, thermal and sound measuring equipment, Mat Lab, Creo.
- Collaborate across all functions of the business and learn what it takes to be part of a great team
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
What Can We Give You?
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude with an ability to learn and apply new things
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Problem solving acumen
- Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), CAD software, Test Instrumentation
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize based on due dates or importance
At The Toro Company, we are always working to make sure our interns know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive pay-The Toro Company offers interns a variety of perks, including:Dress for your day
- We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why TTC employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, corporate environment.Volunteerism
- The Toro Company is proud to provide interns 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.Summer Hours *Based on Location*-
Enjoy a flexible schedule during the summer! By working a little more during the first few days of the week, TTC employees at certain locations are able to start their weekends early and leave by noon on Friday.Competitive Pay
- anticipated pay $21.00 per hour.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.