Job ID: 389700
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
Leviat is searching for a results-oriented District Sales Manager to drive sales in our Northwest Region. This is a home-based position preferably located in OR, WA, ID, MT, WY or CO and reporting to the Director of Sales - West. In this critical role you will service and grow our sales with new and existing contractors and distributors. You will partner with engineers, architects and the Leviat Business Development team to increase demand and specifications for our engineered concrete connection products. In this fast-paced, growing organization those that are highly motivated and driven by results will have the opportunity to succeed and advance.
What CRH Offers You
- 360° partner with demonstrated history of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, vendors, and internal associates
- High-performance sales experience in the construction industry (experience with distributors and concrete contractors preferred)
- Excellent communicator with the ability to coach and educate customers, dealers, or inside sales team on products
- Innovative spirit to work cross-functionally in developing organizational growth concepts and ideas
- Business or Engineering degree preferred
- Experience with CRM and Business Intelligence Software (i.e. SalesForce, Tableau, etc)
- Willingness to travel across multi-state region (50-75%)
- Amicable, strategic, creative, confident, organized, and analytical
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Leviat, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 21, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Denver Job Segment:
Construction, Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Business Intelligence, Sales Management, Engineering, Sales, Technology
This job has expired.