In this role, you'll be called on to manage, protect and grow revenue through the sale of LexisNexis products, services, and content to both prospects and existing customers. We're looking to you to:
We're looking for strong sales performers with:
- Meet/exceed monthly and annual sales goals.
- Performs as a Research Specialist by identifying the most effective use of assigned customers' revenue spend thereby securing customer relationships
- Identify, target, and maximize revenue/growth opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with key customer contacts and decision-makers.
- Take responsibility for the overall health/status of the customer relationship.
- Provide customer feedback to internal partners regarding product or content issues.
- Negotiate/renegotiate contracts.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of LexisNexis products, content, and solutions, including competitive differentiators and our value proposition.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of successful sales experience, preferably in a business-to-business environment.
- Proven success negotiating contracts and closing business.
- Experience interacting with C-level corporate executives.
- Previous field account management and marketing experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively partner and collaborate across teams.
- Ability to travel on occasion (nominal, estimated at less than 10% of the time).
In addition to the incredible rewards of advancing the rule of law around the world, a career with LexisNexis enables you to enjoy an amazing compensation and benefits package and limitless growth potential within a fast-paced and fun working environment. Find out for yourself!
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its LexisNexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier, and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.