Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
To provide assistant in technical writing and prompt completion of final reports to Sponsor.
- Perform all functions necessary to complete final reports from raw data (i.e., verify raw data, correct, organize, summarize, format, print) in compliance with EPA Guidelines, applicable PSL SOP's, appropriate PSL report formats and compatible computer equipment.
- Write technical summaries for reports based on raw data provided. Complete all other aspects of the report writing as required.
- Proofread reports to insure that the data transferred from the raw data are technically and grammatically correct.
- Assist in the preparation of protocols, SOP's and other technical documents.
- Periodically review PSL SOP's pertaining to this job description as well as the SOP's pertaining to procedures and recommend changes to these procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with standard scientific protocols and general laboratory procedures.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in biology, chemistry or equivalent is desired.
- Candidate must be proficient with MS Word and word processing. In addition, the applicant must be able to evaluate, organize and transpose raw data into report formats and write report summaries.
- The individual assigned to this position must be of the highest integrity and should have a previous work history that incorporates a variety of disciplines related to chemistry studies.
- In addition, the assigned individual must be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) so that instructions from the Study Director, Senior Technical Writer, Quality Assurance Unit and Sponsors are followed carefully and thoroughly.
- He/She must be well organized, tactful, and be able to organize his/her work schedule to ensure reports are delivered on time and in flawless condition to the Sponsors.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday first shift, weekends and holidays as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Dayton, NJare encouraged to apply.
PSL is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays