At Asahi Kasei we believe anyone can buy equipment or build a facility. It is our diverse team members around the globe who will enable us to develop ideas and technologies and capture the exciting opportunities that lie ahead. We look for candidates with a fresh perspective, people with a wide variety of skills who are creative thinkers, enjoy challenges and are driven to excel.
We are currently seeking applications to fill the following job opening at Asahi Kasei Plastics North America where our products are used in a wide array of molding applications including automotive, consumer, electronics, furniture, and industrial parts and they provide excellent solutions for pressure vessels.
Asahi Kasei Plastics North America, Inc.
Provide support to sales and distribution center through thorough account management. Duties include general clerical, receptionist, project based and customer service work. Project a professional image through phone and sometimes in-person interaction.
- Maintain all aspects of customer account management process to include but not limited to: initial account set up, tracking sales trends, and working with customer to collect payment.
- Oversee all aspects of the customer ordering process to include but not limited to: taking orders, processing orders, confirming orders, etc. (work with ERP system).
- Provide assistance to customers of Company by answering inquiries about products and the Company to better assist the Sales and Department.
- Provide assistance to customers of Company by responding to complaints and by gathering required information from internal partners to ensure CPARs are completed and sent to customers.
- Provide assistance in the logistics, delivery and inventory systems of Company. Proactively and routinely interact with customers to let them know the location of their material, the delivery status and issues that may have risen.
- Prepare all overseas shipping documents to ensure smooth delivery of products to customers, and to actively manage the shipment to ensure on time delivery.
- Provide assistance to customers by sending them all required documents such as certs, MSDS sheets, country of origin documents, etc.
- Process all sample requests from customers and work with internal partners to ensure the creation and timely delivery of samples.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors when they are here for plant visits.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Support staff in assigned project-based work.
(Education, Experience, Licensures, and Certifications)
- Two to Five years of experience working in Customer Service Role.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Work Environment / Physical Demands / Travel
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with SAP or other ERP system
- Office environment
- Sits, walks, stands sometimes. Lifts occasionally.
We believe a diverse workforce is crucial to our growth as a global supplier of advanced materials. Asahi Kasei is an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired.