Set up and coordinate the correct execution of tax obligation supporting the RegionCountry CFO and CAO and Accounting in defining and implementing the tax planning strategy..
Duties and Responsibilities
Main areas of responsibilities are:
This job has expired.
- Manage the transfer pricing policies
- Set up and coordinate the structured financing operations
- Address audit concerning tax issues
- Validate economic data concerning taxation
- Monitor areas of risk and coordinate tax legal arguments' management
- Define fiscal aspect of balance sheet
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, and/or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, policies and directives, and current accounting standards.
- Provide assistance to other organizational units regarding budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Receive and record requests for disbursement; authorize disbursements in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Determine depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items, and advise management on actions regarding the purchase, lease, or disposal of such items.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns.
- Analyze financial activities of establishment or departments and assists in planning budget.
- Compile reports and information required by management or governmental agencies.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies or errors.