Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 4.7billion Euros turnover, more than 800laboratories across 48countries and more than 50,000 staff.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition N. America and in partnership with the TA team, you will deliver full service executive recruitment and research support for SVP and EVP openings in N. America. Through research, talent intelligence and your expert technical skills, you will proactively target talent of competitors, target companies and industries for these assigned roles across the market business.
• Partner with the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition and Executive Search unit in Europe to develop strategies to attract and source executive level talent at the SVP and EVP level.
• Proactively develop robust SVP-level candidate pipelines across a diverse range of business areas, leveraging technology to discover and sustain leads and prospects.
Utilize appropriate Social Media sourcing and branding tools to support with talent attraction.
• Execute sourcing searches which may include cold calling, networking, identifying applicant associations/pools/professional groups and affiliations, websites, Boolean searches, targeted companies/individuals, use of analytics tools, etc.
• Work in concert with the European talent acquisition team to assess executive talent for US-based roles.
• Provide talent market insights, competitive intelligence and talent demographic data to enable divisional leaders to be well-informed on market conditions.
• Utilizing all appropriate avenues/tools/sources at disposal, create talent lists for active and future roles for defined positions, ensuring talent pools are maintained and managed for an excellent candidate experience.
• Develop a broad professional network of top talent.
• Stay current on market trends and practices as relates to sourcing methods and ensure that knowledge share training is provided to the wider TA team.
• Leverage online recruiting resources, such as niche job boards, associations, LinkedIn, university career center websites andATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.