Eagle Harbor Solutions, a Koniag Government Services company, is hiring a Systems Engineer to work at the White House Communications Agency (WHCA) on Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling. Your duties will include conducting comprehensive assessments of IT systems and applications solutions followed by the design, document and deployment of the solution. The position requires an understanding of messaging systems, end point device engineering, software engineering, cloud and virtualization engineering and information systems engineering with the demonstrated capability to integrate new solutions with existing platforms.
Position requires an active Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain SCI/Poly and Presidential Support Duty (PSD or "Yankee White") Special Access Program (SAP) eligibility. Position requires SSBI/T5 investigation within the past 48 months.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Responsibilities & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide significant contributions to all phases of projects to include the initial assessments, solution design, deployment, test and evaluation solutions, release and transition of solutions to Operations and Maintenance teams
- Engage stakeholders to fully develop requirements throughout the phases of the project
- Provide knowledge transfer and training recommendations as part of sustainment of fielded solutions
- Provide analysis, design documentation, and assist in implementation of information systems solutions for evaluation by Unit and Agency Leadership
- Advise and assist to integrate solutions with existing systems
- Provide test and acceptance plans, training plans and participate in T&E, data collection, analysis and knowledge transfer sessions for the O&M work center teams
- Provide O&M teams assistance in the documentation, standardization, and upgrade of existing systems
- Top Secret clearance required (T5/SSBI investigation within past 48 months)
- DoD Instruction 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience (briefing)
- Ability to facilitate reoccurring technical/non-technical meetings and working groups
- BS in relevant discipline
- TS/SCI investigation close within 48 months
- CI/Lifestyle polygraph
Washington, DC 20373 (hybrid performance).Clearance Required:
Position requires an active Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain SCI/Poly and Presidential Support Duty (PSD or "Yankee White") Special Access Program (SAP) eligibility. Position requires SSBI/T5 investigation within the past 48 months.Working Environment & Conditions:
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.About our Company:
Eagle Harbor Solutions LLC, an 8(a) certified company, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, Inc., an Alaska Native Regional Corporation and part of the Koniag Government Services Sector. EHS provides a range of professional services for cyber intelligence and information technologies capabilities to the Federal Government, Civilian, and commercial markets to further the nation's national security and civilian service missions. Eagle Harbor addresses some of our country's most pressing challenges in the areas of Cyber Intelligence, Business Analysis, Emergency Preparedness and Contingency Planning.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352