Our client is currently seeking a Systems Architect
Responsible for the development of technology roadmaps, architectural design, development, and deployment of the enterprise's systems. Defines system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms. Researches, identifies, selects, and tests technology products required for solution delivery. Establishes, implements, and documents the technology integration or migration strategies. The position requires staying on top of the industry trends and new technologies for the system architecture. Works on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
• Interfaces with customers/users and all other stakeholders in order to determine their system needs or challenges.
• Defines systems requirements based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
• Collaborates with other IT personnel to ensure all recommended systems/technologies adhere to architecture and security standards.
• Interface with implementation engineers to ensure implementation meets all requirements requested by the customer/user
• Ensure that system recommendations/design provide sufficient flexibility to allow for growth and system enhancements.
• Provide a technical leadership and mentor ship role for the team through technical assistance, knowledge sharing, and documentation.
• Leads in troubleshooting technical complex issues
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements: