Job functions include:
Leading many trainings and remote meetings with clients on Optimum Scheduling, Optimum Patient Access, Optimum Designer, Optimum Security and Optimum outbound interfaces.
• Experience with Revenue Cycle Management
• Provide consulting support for individual hospital projects.
• Participate in the conceptual design of systemic resolutions.
• Participate in and provide leadership for development and support of System Business Office automation initiatives.
• Execution of work plans to meet project deadlines.
• Assist in the research of new PC server based applications to improve business processes.
• Communicate effectively with third party vendors to enhance new installs and support current systems
• Apply and share knowledge and expertise with fellow team members
• Provide on-call support for Affiliates
• Develop and provide reports utilized by the system business office
• Provide leadership in the configuring, testing and documentation of system components for multiple financial/clinical applications
• Implement federal and state regulatory changes
• Ensure ongoing compliance to all policies and procedures defined by the System Business Office and SBO IT&S
Bachelors Degree preferred not required
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!