ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
STRATEGY INSIGHTS & PLANNING CONSULTANT
Strategy Insights & Planning Consultants (SIPCs) lead project teams to deliver high-quality solutions for our clients. SIPCs possess unstructured problem-solving skills as well as strong analytic, synthesis and communication skills. In particular, SIPCs manage the project plan and collaborate with their project team to apply problem-solving frameworks to client issues, support clients in change initiatives and employ standard analytic techniques to help guide client decisions. SIPCs may work on multiple projects simultaneously. As SIPCs advance in their career, they specialize in a particular industry, practice area and/or client relationship.
- Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach
- Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project data and coordinating team meetings
- Conduct issue analysis and develop hypotheses on the key client issues
- Design and execute qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to test and analyze hypotheses
- Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams
- Manage and oversee client project teams to make sure that clients' needs are being addressed
- Evolve relationship with clients beyond project execution and towards issue-based discussions to help build rapport and give new industry perspective
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice areas
- Participate in business development
- Contribute to internal firm activities
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- MBA with bachelor's degrees in a field with quantitative coursework such as business, economics, marketing, psychology, physical or life sciences. In lieu of an MBA, 5-8 years of relevant work experience may substitute
- Up to 3 years of post-MBA relevant work experience, and 3-5 years of pre-MBA work experience
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams
- Effective oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Analytic problem-solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook
- Client service orientation
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required. Religious/Medical Exemptions can be requested on a limited basis upon hire.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE#LI-DNI
This job has expired.