ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
Â ZS's Business Consulting groupÂ partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
STRATEGY INSIGHTS & PLANNING ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT: R&D CLINICAL
Strategy Insights & Planning Associate Consultants (SIPACs) create and deliver solutions for our clients and project teams. SIPACs leverage their analytic, synthesis and communication skills to derive insights and solve business problems. In particular, SIPACs apply problem-solving frameworks to client issues, support clients in change initiatives and employ standard analytic techniques to help guide client decisions.
- Leverage knowledge of Life Sciences R&D organizations, data and systems, business processes and stakeholder types to aid analyses and recommendations for strategic solution offerings;
- Have a significant direct client interaction, managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Apply advanced analytics (predictive and prescriptive) and data management knowledge on clinical data sources (both internal CDMS & CTMS and real world data) to provide insights for Clinical Trial Optimization;
- Represent R&D business in Clinical Trial Optimization and drive innovation, business case development, and lead user needs assessment workshops and roadmap development for existing and new opportunities;
- Build ongoing client relationships with key business users and leaders including client presentations
- Manage and advise the clinical needs assessment and requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements following user centric design best practices;
- Drive methodology and frameworks for Clinical Trial Optimization solutions
- Advise on clinical business process enhancements based on experience/best practices, business knowledge, and gaps in current vs. future state;
- Coach the cross-functional project team on the business perspective and data domain to inform key project decisions;
- Coach and mentor teams, conduct & develop training programs to contribute to capability building and knowledge sharing
• Bachelor's (and often graduate) degrees with a strong academic record in business, medical or life sciences, engineering, applied math, statistics or related fields. Alternately, candidates may possess a Masters (preferably PhD) in pharmaceutical sciences, decision sciences or related field with a business application.
• 2-4 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience. A PhD substitute in lieu of work experience;
• High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Empathy, adaptability and high personal impact;
• Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
• Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
• Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, team leadership.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.