Are you looking to advance your career in the Site Design / Civil Engineering field? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you based in our Valley Forge, Pennsylvania office. Who are we? We are Montrose Environmental Solutions which is an international multi-disciplined consulting firm that has been involved with some of the most exciting projects in the Delaware Valley.
The Staff Engineer will work under licensed Professional Engineers and will be exposed to a variety of land development projects involving the innovative design of sustainable best management practices. You will also obtain practical field experience supporting our geotechnical group.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Medical, Dependent Care and Transit Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance and access to additional voluntary programs
- 401k with a competitive employer match
- Progressive vacation policies and company holiday to ensure work/life balance for our people.
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need.
- Access to telemedicine and employee assistance programs
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
As a staff engineer, you'll be responsible for providing support for design teams on multiple projects involving civil engineering and stormwater management designs.This role will be responsible for a full range of activities including:
- Development of Subdivision and Land Development Plans
- Site grading and utility design in three dimensions using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Stormwater Management design
- Erosion & Sedimentation Control and BMP designs
- Roadway vertical and horizontal roadway designs
- Project detailing
- Construction inspection and geotechnical field testing
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 2-6 years of experience
- Experience using AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel software
- Have passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam, and be on track to take the Professional Engineering examination.
Minimum salary of $50,000 to maximum $70,000 - commensurate with qualifications. MAKE THE MOVE
Montrose is a leading environmental solutions company focused on supporting commercial and government organizations as they deal with the challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow. With approximately 2,600 employees across over 75 locations around the world, Montrose combines deep local knowledge with an integrated approach to design, engineering, and operations, enabling the Company to respond effectively and efficiently to the unique requirements of each project. From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.
Want to know more about Montrose? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our firm is committed through responsible management policies to recruit, hire, promote, train, transfer, compensate, and administer all other personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender expression, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law.