What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart is building the Supply Chain of the future that will achieve success through innovative, driven, and dynamic engineering leaders who will leverage their expertise around automation, engineering and retail to design and implement market changing capabilities for our distribution, fulfillment, and retail centers. Does this sound like you? If so read on to see how you might impact the world's largest retailer.
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You're a solid engineering contributor with an excitement for adapting and integrating new automated systems in a retail setting.
- You have a hands-on engineering experience and are adept at managing vendor partnerships and manipulating data to support your recommendations to leadership
You'll make an impact by:
- You'll need to demonstrate experience adapting automation technology to new established environments, and have the ability to communicate technical needs of the situation in order to fully integrate the product, automation and operations to ensure a sustainable solution
- Demonstrated experience adapting automation to retail distribution or fulfillment applications
What you will need:
Designing automation technologies using internal and external requirements, building business cases, and knowledgeable enough to provide design solutions to implementation issues
Managing vender partnerships to develop new automation technology to enhance operational efficiencies, OEE, improve safety, and increase productivity
Implementing efficiencies and best practices in automation and operations to help speed the delivery and quality of products
Growing, influencing, and managing high-visibility key relationships.
- Degreed with a minimum of a Bachelor's in Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in automation design and implementation. Strongly prefer a retail or distribution centered experience.
- Advanced usage of data analytics and presentation software to manipulate and present data
- Understanding algorithms, processes, and technology to recommend and implement next step solutions.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field and 3 years' experience in Engineering, supply chain, or a related area. Option 2: 5
years' experience in Engineering, supply chain, or a related area.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer EngineeringPrimary Location...
601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
This job has expired.