At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name - this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the rightsystem set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 300 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
As a Product Manager in the Identity platrform team, you will be responsible for creating and launching end to end solutions on a world class Identity platform for 300M+ consumers and 25M+ merchants across the globe. This position will be an individual contributor role and you will focus on :
•Defining the product requirements for our next generation Identity platform and delivering on our KPIs and multi year roadmap with a focus on building a massively scalable platform
•Work on a daily basis with Agile engineering scrum teams and participate in daily standups, grooming and planning to deliver product features on a bi-weekly basis
•Have a background in APIs and platform product lines that have been made available to developers, partners and large enterprises via self-service documentation, developer guides and turnkey integrations
•Understanding the complexities of a large scale global platform with a focus on scalability, reliability and resiliency while maintaining exceptional quality of software
•Partnering with cross-functional teams within PayPal to build Identity products and constantly innovate on APIs, platform, web (desktop/mobile) and native apps ( iOS and Android)
•Background in platforms that are built for International markets with a focus on geo-partioning regulations in markets like Europe, India and China
Job Description:Minimum Requirements
- Passionate about Identity and Access Management with background in Identity, Single Sign On , SCIM (System for Cross domain Identity Management) and API authorization/access management
- Prior experience in areas like Onboarding, Profile Management, Authentication and authorization
- Knowledge in areas like REST APIs, GraphQL and Java
- Understanding backend systems like Database/being proficient in SQL will be plus
- Competent with offerings in the "Identity as a Service" space from players like Okta, Auth0, Google Firebase Authentication and PingID
- Experience being the product manager for a large scale platform with focus on platform excellence- Availability, Performance and Scalability will be a plus
- Proficent in Agile Scrum ceremonies- Writing detailed user stories, acceptance criterion and regular planning/grooming
- Master's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or closely related discipline and five to six (5-6) years of experiencein product management
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. Proven track record of getting things done, managing multiple tasks including communication with internal and external teams while consistently delivering on schedule
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience(developers, product managers, andsenior business leaders )
- Understanding of Agile Life Cycle and project planning/execution skills including estimating and scheduling. Knowledge of scrum planning tools ( eg. Jira is a plus)
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
At PayPal, we're committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can't do this without our most important asset-you. That's why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal's commitment to employees' health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.