The Sr. Implementation Specialist is the primary technical resource for insurance carriers in the design, development, and integration of their automated system-to-system product ordering applications. This is a direct customer-facing role, charged with ensuring quality and timeliness of product implementations and customer satisfaction for an assigned set of clients and products.
- Own the day-to-day interactions with multiple clients, ensuring that LexisNexis internal resources understand, and are focused on, the objectives of your project, removing roadblocks, researching client/vendor questions, managing conflicting priorities with customers, and coordinating implementation project plans.
- Take a proactive approach in leading our customers through their development lifecycle. We provide project and product knowledge and share best practices for the use of data to enhance consumer experiences
- Responsible for a broad scope of responsibilities from establishing connectivity and configuring product systems, conducting pre-implementation workshops, and discussing how products results are returned in XML or JSON.
- Must be solution-oriented and make the customers or third-party client effort as seamless as possible.
- Monitor results against expected outcomes and proactively communicate to leadership or senior team members on any significant fluctuations in data.
- Effectively facilitate customer training and workshops to an audience of technical and business contacts of varying levels (including C-suite).
- Understand the insurance industry, products, systems, and processes.
- Gather technical and user requirements, propose alternative solutions, communicate progress and results, set expectations, and resolve issues.
- Must have the ability to instill confidence, influence others, and represent LexisNexis at customers meetings, industry conferences, events, and throughout the organization.
- Some travel will be required based on business need.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field.
- Insurance industry or technical implementation experience is a plus.
- Min 5-8 years of account management or project management or comparable position.
- Knowledge of XML, SOAP, Web Services, SFTP, or other systems or technologies.
- Must be curious, proactive, and accountable.
- Proven leadership of product and/or process improvement initiatives
- Ability to interpret technical specifications and communicate concepts to a variety of end users.
- Demonstrated customer or account management skills.
- Experience creating customer presentations.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.