This is a remote opportunity
Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
Cradlepoint is the industry leader in providing Cellular WAN solutions for IoT, Mobile and Enterprise customers that span LTE and 5G technologies. Our NetCloud Manager is a globally deployed SaaS solution that enables our customers to manage all aspects of their networks, supporting millions of endpoints worldwide. Cradlepoint's R&D Team is looking for a seasoned and accomplished leader with experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) to run our Network Management group. You will be interacting and working closely with some of the finest talent pool in the industry - where you will find that work is both fun and challenging with ample opportunity to Innovate. The successful candidate will lead a team of motivated and talented engineers and enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
What Will You Do?
- Drive a results-oriented culture with a strong focus on execution, quality, and speed
- Evangelize the product vision internally and externally. Be able to represent the company, product, and team at all levels
- Work closely with the product management organization to develop and deliver on roadmaps
- Recognize process and product gaps early and able to drive changes to achieve better outcomes
- Ability to champion ideas and initiatives
- Be a strong mentor and coach to the team
- Foster innovation in the organization
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent qualifications
- 5-7+ years of SaaS experience
- 2+ years of people management experience preferred
- Experience defining and delivering against business objectives
- Experience partnering with product, contributing to product strategy and instilling a customer-focused mindset in the organization
- Ability to work with Engineering teams to continuously refine and improve software development and delivery processes, leading to measurable improvement in velocity, predictability, responsiveness & quality
- Experience in using a broad range of AWS services
- The technical capacity to dive into the different parts of the development stack
- Ability to work with both offshore and onshore teams as needed to achieve our goals
- Visionary leader with a world-class record of contemporary software systems design and execution with technical innovation
- Proven experience shaping industry direction, creating new markets, developing new products, driving partnerships, and positively impacting company results
- Recognized industry expert in software design for cloud and/or large enterprise infrastructure such as data centers; open-source software tools and techniques
- Prior work with cloud service providers, cloud native platforms, frameworks and APIs such as Kubernetes
- Proven experience in both Compute and/or Networking technologies
- Experience with AI and media toolkits and frameworks
- Experience with Real-time systems design for deterministic system execution
- Experience with Device SDKs,toolkits and API's Key Skills:
- Effective and engaging communication, including with company's top management
- Proven ability to inspire team belief and performance, create and grow momentum, mentor and grow technical talent
- Proven ability to engage, influence and partner with key software partners both internal and external to the company
- Proven ability to expertly interact with, and build confidence in, senior/executive leadership & management team in the organization
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.