At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
The Senior Director, reports to the SVP of Strategic Alliances. This person identifies, develops and manages alliances and partnerships that enhance our business model and solution portfolio. These alliances expand our addressable market as well as improving our penetration into existing markets by incorporating solutions that customers want and value but that we do not want to build ourselves. The Sr. Director works closely with Product, Services, Marketing, Sales and Corporate Strategy functions. The Sr. Director will focus his/her efforts on managing specific business/services alliances that are higher priority to the organization due to scope, scale and value. More specifically, the Sr. Director will be our business development lead in identifying and delivering alliance opportunities from Optiv vast eco system of partners. This position is remote-eligible.
Roles and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Identify specific opportunities to work with target alliances that address the organizations needs and customer needs, and work with target alliance(s) to bring these to market.
- Manage multiple projects and associated contacts at target alliances.
- Represent the organization in marketing activities including conference participation and speaking, field marketing events, external coverage, etc.
- Work effectively with Sales, Marketing, Services, Sales Operations, Partner Solutions, Legal, Procurement and other key functions that also interact with target alliances under Sr. Director's oversight
- Work with Business Development/Strategic Alliances team to understand specific market opportunities to which the company requires an alliance to prepare and provide a solution to market.
Desired Education and Skills:
- 10+ years of Partner alliances and business development experience
- Developing roadmaps, working with Field, forecasting, and planning & strategy
- Successful experience in alliances partner management, sales, and/or business development
- Proactive, strategic individual with experience in sourcing or procurement
- 5+ years' relevant experience in IT or Cyber Security Industry
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
With Optiv you can expect:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
- Master's degree preferred
- Successful experience in alliances partner management, sales, business development
- Strong strategic partner planning and negotiation skills
- Process oriented
- Ability to coach and manage other team members
- Demonstrated performance as a team player who has the energy to be successful working in a professional, fast pace, competitive environment.
- Proven track record working successfully with cross-functional & geographically distributed teams.
- Demonstrated ability to execute against multiple concurrent priorities
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.