The NNA Product Management Team is looking for a Senior Business Analyst. Reporting to the Director of Product Management for the North American Automotive Value Stream (VS). This position is responsible for increasing profitability through pricing and improved costs-to-serve and aligning new product development to market needs. The role is responsible for providing strategic direction on offer development and asset loading working with the regional and global Automotive commercial teams.
The role will support a product management function that will serve as a Center of excellence for pricing, bid and margin management.
At Novelis, our people are our greatest asset! We embrace diversity to see real world problems through various lenses, and make breath through technology possible. Our family oriented atmosphere encourages and enables employees and their families to give back to their communities through numerous volunteer events. We also work with non-profit partners, local schools towards making communities safer, and growing recycling by consumers. Novelis also supports Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) education initiatives. We operate in a strong and encouraging environment, with opportunities to be part of our employee mentorship programs to guide you through your career.
Does this sound like your next opportunity? Apply today!
Responsibilities & QualificationsQualifications:
- Determine, monitor, and drive price leadership position for North American Automotive business that maximizes value by maintaining deal win-loss and value-in-use analysis.
- Lead development of pricing offers to create negotiation advantages for Sales to improve margins through value pricing on all aluminum-intensive vehicle (AIV) RFQs, including the development and maintenance of all AIV price models.
- Coordinate development of pricing offers for all non-AIV RFQs and BOM MOC opportunities working with the respective Business Analysts
- Lead development of a product efficiency & costs-to-serve model with Supply Chain and Finance integrated into the AIV price models to improve value and cost capture through transactional pricing.
- Support Director in setting and delivering annual pricing and margin performance supporting our EBITDA and Cash Flow objectives.
- Profitably manage growth through defining asset loading plans (regional and inter-regional product translation and supply plans).
- Lead identification of profit improvement opportunities through product simplification.
- Support Director on key product management decisions and serves as primary back-up.
- 5+ years of work experience with business analysis, strategy or operations
- Excellent business partnering skills required - ability to interact and connect with individuals in various functional areas and various levels of management
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus
- High degree of proficiency in Financial Modeling, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented, self-starter who is assertive, focused and flexible
- Ability to positively handle change in response to shifting demands, as well as multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Creative and innovative teammate with a positive approach and a focus on business issues
- Willingness to seek additional projects and multi-task with changing priorities, as necessary
- Consistent track record to meet tight deadlines with emphasis on sustained accuracy and attention to detail
Novelis' Global Corporate Headquarters is located in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta Georgia and employs approximately 250 people. It is co-located with Novelis' North America regional office which employs approximately 225 people. Supporting its 24 operations worldwide Novelis' corporate office is home to the executive leadership team and global functions that support the automotive beverage can and high-end specialties value streams. The City of Atlanta provides a diverse and family-friendly place to live with countless museums cultural organizations and educational institutions including the Georgia Aquarium Woodruff Arts Center CNN Center Georgia Tech and Mercedes-Benz Stadium. In the Atlanta area Novelis has strong community partnerships with Atlanta Habitat for Humanity GeorgiaFIRST and Agape Youth and Family Center in addition to many local museums and community groups. Novelis recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Novelis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. All terms and conditions of employment at Novelis including recruiting hiring placement promotion termination layoffs recalls transfers leaves of absence compensation and training are without regard to race color religion age sex national origin disability status genetics protected veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal provincial or local laws.