About the Position
We are seeking a Senior Architect / Project Manager to join our growing Architectural team in Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate possesses 10+ years of related experience and will be given the chance to lead and make project decisions, participate in firm organization strategy, and make an impact on our overall business. The successful candidate would also interface with clients, network for business development, and support proposal development for project opportunities.
Pond is an award-winning, full-service architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental firm providing professional solutions to clients throughout the U.S. and globally for over 50 years. Pond's staff of 550+ professionals provide a deep bench of experience and the capabilities to offer customized solutions that help clients achieve projects from concept to completion - and everything in between - with confidence and clarity.
Knowledge and Experience:
Experience in the following markets is a positive:
- Local and State Government
- Federal Gov't and Defense
- Corporate and Commercial
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree
- Architectural License
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience in Higher Ed and Municipal Building Design
- Fully capable architect with experience in Project Management and Client engagement
- Proficient with relevant software such as Revit and other typical tools of the profession
- Ability to work well within a team environment, positive attitude, multi-task, and self-motivated to produce high quality work.
- Ability and desire to learn and grow professionally
- At Pond, we are a collaborative, innovative team in an environment that fosters learning and professional growth. We believe that as you grow, we grow. You will have opportunities to broaden your knowledge and to put your skills to work in engaging, challenging, and diverse projects that make a positive impact on the communities in which we live and work.
Must be vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination status will be required. Please note that we offer accommodations in accordance with applicable law.
All offers of employment made by Pond & Company are contingent upon satisfactory background check results. Pre-employment background checks will be conducted on all candidates that are offered a position at Pond in compliance with program policy as well as state and federal regulations.EEO Statement
Apply for this position at http//careers.pondco.com. We are always looking for driven professionals of all disciplines to join our fast-growing company. For more information on our services, clientele or employment opportunities, visit our website at www.pondco.com AA/EOE.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Employment decisions at Pond are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state and local laws in jurisdictions where we operate. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This job has expired.