Principal/Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the daily follow up for all types of entries journal, A/P, A/R
• Supervise the preparation of monthly financial statements; partial and consolidated
• Assist during mid-year and annual audits
• Collaborates with external tax consultants on all types of returns; local, state and federal
• Assign and audit the work of the accounting department
• Engaged in the more critical and confidential aspects of accounting
• Assists with the development of policies, systems, special financial studies, annual budget process and
periodic forecast updates.
• Aids in the month-end general ledger closing and distribution of monthly and quarterly financial
statements/analyses to the Corporate Finance Team.
• During part of the closing process, conduct pre-closing reviews of results prior to review by senior finance
• Perform analysis of the payroll expense related amounts across all business units and departments;
investigate and explain significant variances from expected amounts.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!