Why you'll love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
It's never been a more exciting time for customers to explore collaboration solutions - but it's also never been noisier or more chaotic!
As our newest Specialty Sales Executive for Workplace, you will be responsible for helping our customers envision and realize what the next generation of employee experience looks like for their organizations. Leveraging market leading productivity platforms alongside our unique set of services and assessments, you will lead the sale and drive the solutions that make our customers more agile and productive. As one of North America's top solutions providers, you will make sure our customers get the unique, business-driven value our brand has come to represent.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Employ a Challenger approach: Using your skills and experience with modern workplace technologies, you will deliver genuine business insight to your customers. You must be able to challenge their beliefs with creative solutions, resulting in a tangible impact to their business.
- Build partnerships: You will collaborate with customers to understand their goals, where they are today, and shape a roadmap to achieve their objectives. You will routinely partner with business leaders from the C-Level down to inspire organizational change as it relates to UX.
- Lead from the front: You'll assemble the right team of expert technologists to develop and execute on a vision for your customer's future of work. With this being a role that is rooted inside of our Sales organization, you must be able to act under pressure and demonstrate wisdom, often for an audience of executives. This includes the creation of presentations and proposals, in partnership with various SMEs and architects. You will be expected to maintain a healthy opportunity pipeline and will ultimately be accountable for your sales results.
Why people love working here:
- 5+ years of experiencesellingtechnology solutions in apuresales ortechnicalpre-sales role.
- Demonstrated sales experience of industry leading productivity platforms, such as Microsoft 365, Cisco WebEx Teams, and Google Workplace
- Experience driving workplace automation and end user self-service solution sales
- Ability to navigate complex and fast-moving business challenges, such as mergers and acquisitions, and map them to technology solutions
- Comfortable having people-focused conversations around topics such as persona building, end user adoption, and change management
- Experience aligning business outcomes and initiatives with technology requirements.
- Proven success inuncovering, developing, selling end user productivity and modern workplace solutions.
- Demonstrated capability in selling Managed Services.
- An insatiable curiosity to learn more about new technologies and how they impact our customers' businesses
- Exceptional communication and personal skills, both written, verbal and while presenting to groups, including C-level executives
- Solid understanding of the commercial IT market for hardware and software relevant to end user productivity
- Strong analytical skills are required
- Self-management and strong leadership skills
- Abilityto travel up to 50% of the time, within your Sales District (varies based on your specific district alignment and potential COVID limitations).
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed todiversity, inclusion & belonging
. People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provideinterview and employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.:
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.
#LI-MP1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "