We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive,creativeand happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
Guiding our customers into amulti-cloudfuture!
Public Cloudoffersmultiple business and technologybenefitstobusinesses of all sizes. Butit'salso creating newchallenges, fears and adoption hurdles.That'swhere you come in.
AsaSpecialty Sales Executive forPublic Cloud, your mission is to putbusinesseson the best possible path toasustainable and ground-breaking futureina multi-cloud environment. In doing so, you will unlock new opportunities and overcome technological and business barriers, while delivering a compelling andcustomizedroadmap for digital transformation.
Althoughit'sone ofnewest roles at Softchoice, it'sdesigned to follow through on our long-standing promiseto do right by our customers. In a new era of disruption, speed and complexity, ourpubliccloudsellersaren'tsimply selling thevirtuesof the cloud. They are helping customers understand its limitations, tooand helping to minimize/optimizethe use of legacydata center and networking infrastructures.You will workclosely with the Director ofSpecialtySales,yourregional anddistrict sales team and professional and managed servicestodevelop andset inmotionpublicandmulti-cloudsolutions, which in turn willhelp customers succeed and thriveinto the future.
- Sellpublicandmulti-cloud solutions andservices that include a mix ofpubliccloud,professionalservices, and/ormanagedservices.
- Leveragethe Challenger Sales methodology and aninsights-driven sales processes,along withacurrent knowledge of industry and technical trends,to customize solutions for customer needs and business goals.
- Collaboratewith Sales Teams andleaders to create and execute a strategy to acquire new opportunities within regionalaccounts.
- Buildand maintainaccount andmarketattack plans (MAP)forregionalaccounts.
- Driveopportunitiesforwardfrom the point of assessing customer needs through closing deals and drivingconsumption and cloud services including managed services.
- Engagepre-sales and internal support to provide outstanding, end-to-end service.
- Nurture strategic relationships with keycloud and servicespartners and vendors.
Whatyou'llbring to the table:
- Sharebest practices and strategies with your peers and leadership to elevate the game of your colleagues.
- Experience aligning business outcomes and initiatives with technology requirements.
- A history ofuncovering,developinganddriving salesforpublic cloud replacementoflegacy infrastructure environments.
- Strong understanding ofCloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)andmulti-cloud models.Selling and drivingsolutions across Azure, AWSorGoogleas well asManaged Services.
- Proven ability to communicatecloud/multi-cloudconcepts and solutions that align with the business objectives and challenges around securely adopting apublic cloudstrategy, often from an application-centric approach(i.e.which workloads belong where, and why).
- Demonstrated experience successfully developing and driving sales for Managed Services.
- Experience proactively managing relationships at all organizational levels and mobilizing stakeholders to execute and meet key deliverables.
Why people love working here:
- 5+years of experience insellingtechnology solutions in apuresales or pre-salesrole
- Ability to travel frequently withinasingular or multiple sales regions.
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We arean equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging
. Peopleseeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We areproud to provideinterview &employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you requireanyaccommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly firstname.lastname@example.org.We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We arecommitted to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you(such as children or furry friends)and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.Job Requisition ID:
Apply now "
This job has expired.