At Softchoice, our purpose is to unleash the potential of people and technology.
Our company was built around the idea that there is no success without team success. We foster a culture of inclusion and fairness, where diverse interests, experiences, and backgrounds are celebrated. We strive to empower and unleash the potential ofeveryone, to ensure that every employee has a path to success. We are in it together to make life better for each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities.
The impact you will have:
Guiding our customers into amulti-cloudfuture
Public Cloudoffersmultiple business and technologybenefitstobusinesses of all sizes. Butit'salso creating newchallenges, fears and adoption hurdles.That'swhere you come in.
AsaSpecialty Sales Executive forGoogle Cloud Platform (GCP), your mission is to putbusinesseson the best possible path toasustainable and ground-breaking futureina multi-cloud environment. In doing so, you will unlock new opportunities and overcome technological and business barriers, while delivering a compelling andcustomizedroadmap for digital transformation.
Althoughit'sone ofnewest roles at Softchoice, it'sdesigned to follow through on our long-standing promiseto do right by our customers. In a new era of disruption, speed and complexity, ourpubliccloudsellersaren'tsimply selling thevirtuesof the cloud. They are helping customers understand its limitations, tooand helping to minimize/optimizethe use of legacydata center and networking infrastructures.You will workclosely with the Director ofSpecialtySales,Google Teams (internal and external),and professional and managed servicestodevelop andset inmotionGCPsolutions, which in turn willhelp customers succeed and thriveinto the future.
- Grow and developGCPsolutions andservices that include a mix ofpubliccloud,professionalservices, and/ormanagedservices.
- Leveragethe Challenger Sales methodology and aninsights-driven sales processes,along withacurrent knowledge of industry and technical trends,to customize solutions for customer needs and business goals.
- Collaboratewith Sales Teams andGoogle Teamsto create and execute a strategy to acquire new opportunitiesand accounts
- Buildand maintainaccount andmarketattack plans (MAP)forregionalaccounts.
- Quarterback opportunities from the point of assessing customer needs through closing deals and drivingconsumption and cloud services including managed services.
- Engagepre-sales and internal support to provide outstanding, end-to-end service.
- Nurture strategic relationships withregional GCP teams
Whatyou'llbring to the table:
- Sharebest practices and strategies with your peers and leadership to elevate the game of your colleagues.
- Experience aligning business outcomes and initiatives with technology requirements
- A history ofuncovering,developinganddriving salesforpublic cloud replacement forlegacy infrastructure environments, such as compute, storage, networking(Data Center infrastructure).
- Strong understanding ofCloud (GCP, AWS, Azure)andmulti-cloud models.Selling and drivingsolutions acrossProfessional andManaged Services.
- Strong understanding of Cloud profit models including vendor-based front end and back end funding programs.
- Proven ability to communicatecloud/multi-cloudconcepts and solutions that align with the business objectives and challenges around securely adopting apublic cloudstrategy, often from an application-centric approach(i.e.which workloads belong where, and why).
- Demonstrated experience successfully developing and driving sales for Managed Services.
Why people love working here:
- Experience proactively managing relationships at all organizational levels and mobilizing stakeholders to execute and meet key deliverables.
- Creative and strategic thinker with a strong client services approach and excellent decision-making skills.
- 5+years of experience insellingtechnology solutions in apuresales or pre-sales role
- Ability to travel frequently withinasingular or multiple sales regions.
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging
. People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.:
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.
#LI-MP1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.