Fueled by a fundamental belief in innovation, Resurgent Capital Services is an industry-leading financial services company in our sector. It all began 25 years ago when a small group of successful entrepreneurs had a vision for a new type of asset receivables company. One with a commitment to superior service and a personal touch with every interaction. We believe that demonstrating integrity in everything we do, maintaining a strong commitment to compliance, and doing things the right way is a sustainable business model. We want you to feel like your work has an impact and makes a difference every day. Join us as we develop strategies for change and transform the trajectory of your career!
This position provides quality assurance oversight and risk identification for the functions performed within numerous divisions of Resurgent Capital Services and our Servicing Network. This position monitors rep-level and process level quality performance and policy adherence including but limited to FDCPA, TCPA, UDAAP, Reg F and other federal and state regulations. This position performs various reviews in order to identify areas with opportunity for improvement.
- Review and research accounts, calls, process items selected for Quality Assurance audits for internal inventory and our servicing network.
- Review, monitor and evaluate service providers to ensure compliance with Resurgent policies as well as state and federal regulations.
- Provides adequate information and/or documentation that will support the decision(s)made on audits.
- Meets quantitative production goals with a high percentage of accuracy and minimal errors.
- Assist in identifying operational risks and escalating issues to management.
- Assist in training new hires on the Quality Definitions that form the basis for trending and scoring.
- Provide feedback to members of management.
- Attend calibration sessions.
- Recommend appropriate training to address negative trends and prevent exposures.
- Identify potential process breakdowns or account anomalies and submit improvement proposals as needed.
- Recommend procedural changes and/or policy updates.
- 2+ years of previous auditing experience preferred.
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of collections, customer service, bankruptcy, and call monitoring processes.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to offer unbiased written feedback.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and cooperative attitude.
- Self-motivated work style and strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Above average quality and production rates.
- Flexibility concerning job functions and scheduling.
- Knowledge of primary industry regulatory laws - FDCPA, TCPA, and other state and federal regulations preferred.
- Average skill with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Associate or Bachelor's degree (preferred but not required).
Resurgent is an Equal Opportunity employer that is fueled by our diverse and inclusive work environment. Are you excited about this opportunity, but your skills and experience aren't an exact match? We encourage you to apply anyway! You may be just the person we are searching for to fill this or another position. We would love to consider you for the Resurgent team!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
This job has expired.