Pack Health is seeking a Sr. Specialist, Client Services for our Life Science Vertical (e.g., pharmaceutical, device manufacturers, and research organizations) to join our growing Client Services Team.
As Sr. Specialist, you will be a day-to-day face of Pack Health for our Life Science clients. Your focus will be to facilitate the flawless execution of innovative patient support solutions through strong attention to detail, team coordination, clear communication of needs, and demonstrating a professional and motivating demeanor.
Secondly, you will be measured on the development of mutually trusting relationships with our Life Sciences clients.
The Sr. Specialist position is critical for Pack Health, as you will be the team member with the greatest day-to-day impact on tactical success.
Required Work Experience:
Preferred Work Experience:
- 4+ years of work experience within Client Services, Account Management, and/or Consulting
- 2+ years of work experience within the life sciences / digital health industry
- Substantive track record of accomplishment
- Interacted and created relationships with decision makers at the Assoc. Director level
- Participated in the MLR review process from submission prep to attendance of live review meeting
- Deeply collabored with cross-functional teams and departments to maintain and tactically support a major client account
- (Teams include Project Management, Strategy, Data & Analytics, Member Services, Technology / Product, Marketing, Finance, Creative, Medical, etc.)
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- 2+ years of management experience
- Development experience in product, digital, and web
- Experience with the following software: Smartsheet, Salesforce, Looker, Microsoft SharePoint, Google Products, Veeva Vault PromoMats
- Holds oneself to a standard of trust, mutual respect, ownership, and accountability
- Self-starter with a growth mindset
- Humility and resilience
- Cooperative and collaborative team member with excellent listening skills
- Solution-oriented and flexible
- Embraces challenges
- Ability to work up to 8 hours a day on a computer
- Understanding of program analytics, business landscape assessments, and KPIs
- Understanding of agile product management methodologies and use of product and workflow management tools such as Jira
- Proven track record of successfully multitasking and prioritizing work based on timeline and effort required
- Ability to set clear expectations based on project and client needs
- Clear, effective, and consistent communication via all channels
- Operate within complex, nuanced, and sometimes nebulous situations that require a high degree of detail and focus
- Troubleshooting with well thought out recommendations
- Understands how / when to leverage multiple perspectives and influences to inform impactful decision making
- Understanding of datasets with intermediate analysis capabilities
- Effective up, down, and lateral management of different audiences / roles
- This is a remote position; however, hire will be required to work their hours within the time zone of headquarters / client.
- Residency near headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama, is not required.
- Lite travel will be required.
Domestic up to 25%Required Education:
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Healthcare or other related field.Preferred Education:
Master's degree in business or another related field.
This job has expired.