ZS's Architecture & Engineering Expertise Center group
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
brings deep specialization across niche technologies with skills to play as hands-on developer, designer and architect roles. Team members will be expected to rapidly learn new technologies and become experts with industry certified credentials. A large portion of EC members are expected to drive research and asset development as part of ZS' Enterprise Services Center of Excellence (ESCOE), while others would be part of client teams, pod teams, or practice teams supporting client projects and solutions based on dominant technologies used in respective teams / clients while also staying abreast with everything happening in ESCOE to bring new ideas and technologies to their teams.ENGINEERING LEAD/LEAD ARCHITECTResponsibilities:
- Provide architectural point of views & insights as part of a multidisciplinary consulting services for our clients.
- design and present "best-in-class" Solution Architecture that enable business capability and objectives.
- Collaborate with business and IT stakeholders to conduct several activities like requirements analysis, solutioning architecture, gap assessment, maturity mapping, future-state architecture definitions and more in digital, machine learning, data and analytics space. SA Consultant is expected to understand business side of IT and provide solutions & deliverables which are pragmatic, and business focused
- End to end ownership of design with close eye for non-functional requirements for scalability, maintainability, performance, and so on; working closely with other client teams/stakeholders where necessary;
- Review individual work plans before implementation to identify potential issue areas and/or reduce rework and increase productivity of engineers;
- Performs design/ code reviews of the team to identify issues/risks and ensure robustness;
- Drive estimation of technical components and tracks team's progress;
- Drive technical discussions / demos / presentations with client stakeholders, demonstrating deep expertise and quality of designs;
- Maintain a culture of rapid learning and explorations to drive innovations / POCs on niche technologies and architecture patterns;
- Mentor and groom technical talent within the team and expertise center;
- Bachelor's or higher in Computer Science or related major required;
- Experience in designing and implementation of solution on distributed computing and cloud services platform (but not limited to) - AWS, Azure, GCP;
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in architecting and deploying/integrating large scale, complex business applications, Min 5 years in a formal Solution Architect role.
- Understanding of architectural principles, patterns & methods related (but not limited) to Web, Databases, Event Driven Architecture, API Lead Design, Middleware and other integration technologies
- Experience with Cloud Environments (AWS Must) and PaaS implementations
- Functional experience in Biopharma is preferred.
- Extensive experience with Enterprise Application Integration architectures.
- Extensive Experience with Enterprise Data Lake architectures, eco system and peripheral Integration (Ingestion, Metadata Enrichment, Consumption/Distribution)
- Experience with Search Architectures
- Functional and Technical experience in architecting and implementing API based service frameworks
- Strong collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership skills, particularly with providing architectural direction as it relates to application deployment/development and integrations
- Detail-Oriented: able to consider the details of a technical design and ensure its alignment with solution and information architecture
- Experience with one of more architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF/Zachmann) is a plus.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.