The Solution Retention Manager's primary purpose is to positively influence the Ambulatory implementation backlog by serving as a liaison between Solution Adoption, Sales and the client to increase revenue realization rates. The position will focus primarily on net new deals that have stalled and been placed in an on-hold status. You will lead/coordinate efforts amongst all involved parties to get these opportunities/projects back into an active implementation status or properly terminated once all corrective actions have been exhausted. You'll promote success by deploying a targeted, strategic approach to each opportunity, identify and mitigate risks, and provide status updates to stakeholders throughout the process. You will use your knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle and Waystar's platform to offer strategic guidance and encourage adoption of
contracted service. For each assigned opportunity, you will collect and record specific information related to the outcome that can be shared and distributed to leadership.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Oversee and manage efforts to increase revenue realization from stalled Ambulatory project implementations.
- Understand and support the project success criteria and goals
- Serve as a liaison between Solution Adoption, Sales and Clients and coordinate internal/external meetings and communication as needed to encourage adoption of contracted services
- Communicate project status updates for each assigned opportunity to all stakeholders
- Track and report monthly on status of all assigned opportunities/projects
- Identify areas of improvement in the Sales and Solution Adoption processes, based on feedback from Clients, to help mitigate continued growth of implementation backlog •
- Perform other duties and/or projects as assigned by management
- Passionate about solving problems, building teams, and delivering high-quality outcomes
- Excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong business sense and judgement
- First-rate work ethic, desire to grow, and sense of humor
- Skilled at navigating difficult conversations and guiding them to desirable outcomes
- Able to communicate effectively with client executives and to advise them on project strategy
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- History of initiating and completing impactful process improvements
- 3+ years' experience with project management and/or healthcare EDI revenue cycle management
- Strong preference for prior healthcare revenue cycle experience
Waystar provides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.