American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Software Developer III is a passionate and curious problem solver with advanced expertise in Cloud-native application development through event driven microservice architecture delivered in Microsoft's Azure ecosystem. A qualified candidate is a full stack software developer with advanced knowledge of C#, ASP.NET Core, and React. They will ride the hybrid line between back-end/front-end development and deliver best in class user experiences while advocating for security and data privacy.
- Design and build Azure based, cloud-native web applications in ASP.NET Core and React using new technology paradigms - e.g., microservices, micro frontends, serverless, containers - by leveraging core Azure services including but not limited to Azure functions, AKS, Azure Service Bus, Stream Analytics, Azure IoT, Azure SQL.
- Design and implement HTTP/RESTful APIs in Event Driven, Microservice architecture.
- Evolve development and release management in Azure DevOps.
- Perform code reviews of other developers to ensure compliance with coding and security standards.
- Document application architecture through sequence and workflow diagrams, API documentation.
- Identify and remediate technical debt.
Work where you feel right at home -
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science and/or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) years' experience delivering enterprise web applications in ASP.Net/C# and responsive web
- Expertise in Azure stack web development, distributed architecture/systems, microservices, React based micro frontends
- Strong Azure application security, hosting/patterns, containerization
- Advanced knowledge of Azure core services, e.g., Azure functions, Service Bus, AKS, Stream Analytics, Logic Apps, SQL/Cosmos DB, etc.
- Infrastructure as code (IaC) a big plus
- In-depth knowledge of distributed systems concepts and Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Advanced knowledge of Azure DevOps, pipelines, CI/CD, feature flags
- Experience with distributed development design, messaging patterns, .NET modern ecosystem, and overall enterprise development acumen
- Fluent in Git-based workflows, review process, and shifting left quality practices
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated range is $117,125 to $167,475 plus bonus eligibility. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.
IT, information technology, computer science, enterprise web applications, web development, application security, Azure, analytics, application development, coding, development design
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
#LI-PH1 #DICE #DICE_PHO #remote #LI-Remote
This job has expired.