There are multiple opportunities available with titles for the positions ranging from Principal Engineer up to Distinguished Engineer.
SoC Architect is a technical role responsible for architecting and designing high-volume, sophisticated, SoC platforms on leading-edge nodes across multiple market segments including mobile, automotive, datacenter and networking, and IoT. This position plays a meaningful role in the development of production-quality silicon with outstanding performance and power efficiency, both in partnership with Arm partners and producing Arm development silicon.
In this role, the successful candidate is encouraged to:
Required Skills and Experience :
- Design and develop Arm's SoC architecture based on Arm product IP and system architecture to meet the requirements of best-in-class compute across our market segments.
- Work proactively across Arm's architecture and core technology teams to ensure a roadmap of architecture platforms and technology feature development supporting the needs of leading edge SoCs
- Collaborate with a team of SoC architects with the expertise to leave no stone unturned in the quest to design world-leading SoCs. Ability to scale across multiple partners and deliver multiple engagements in parallel.
- Collaborate with core, technology and software teams to optimize the end-to-end platform solutions
- Participate in identifying the key use cases and workloads showcasing the best of Arm IP/platform
- Work with engineering teams across Arm to coordinate on-time delivery of Arm IP into SoCs, and work together to ensure that what we learn from SoC development shapes how we develop future IP.
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in SoC architecture staying up to date on industry trend and new technologies
- Participate and drive partner/customer specific architecture discussions. Bring specifications to a mature stage allowing design and implementation teams to engage actively
- Significant experience in architecting scalable SoCs on leading edge nodes across multiple market segments
- Expertise in multiple of the following areas: heterogeneous compute architectures, power management, clocking, coherent and non-coherent interconnect, PCIe/CXL, multi-level caching architecture, functional profiling & debug, security and access control, virtualization, memory hierarchies, advanced 2.5D/3D packaging, performance / power modeling & estimation, soft real-time accelerators, DRAM memory technologies.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills. Able to present at executive level inside and outside of Arm.
- Bachelor's or Master's degrees in Electrical or Computer Engineering and 10 years of experience in a senior development or leadership position within semiconductor industry
- Proven track record of timely, to-specification delivery of multiple sophisticated projects in parallel
- Ability to work optimally in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and requirements
- Ability to influence at all levels, across engineering and business organizations internal and external to Arm, in their peer group, across execution, strategy and change.
- Prepared to challenge the status quo constructively at senior level.
- Open minded, reliable, innovative, flexible problem solver.
From: $ 199,750
To: $ 258,500
Sr. Principal Engineer
From: $ 240,550
To: $ 311,300
From: $ 287,300
We value people as individuals and our commitment is to reward people competitively and equitably for the work they do and the skills and experience they bring to Arm. Salary is only one component of Arm's offering. The total reward package will be shared with candidates during the recruitment and selection processIn Return, you can expect:
To join a newly forming Solution Engineering SoC architecture team with significant opportunities to impact the shape, definition, and culture of the team and help build our future success. This will be a fast paced and exciting environment with opportunities to demonstrate your strategic and innovative thinking while directly contributing to current projects.
At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviors that reflect our culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work collaboratively to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviors are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
- Partner and customer focus
- Collaboration and communication
- Creativity and innovation
- Team and personal development
- Impact and influence
- Deliver on your promises
#LI-SA1 Accommodations at Arm
At Arm, we want our people to Do Great Things
. If you need support or an accommodation to Be Your Brilliant Self
during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To note, by sending us the requested information, you consent to its use by Arm to arrange for appropriate accommodations. All accommodation requests will be treated with confidentiality, and information concerning these requests will only be disclosed as necessary to provide the accommodation. Although this is not an exhaustive list, examples of support include breaks between interviews, having documents read aloud or office accessibility. Please email us about anything we can do to accommodate you during the recruitment process. Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don't discriminate on the basis of any characteristic. Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm's hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. Within that framework, we empower groups and teams to determine their own particular hybrid working pattern, depending on the work and the team's needs. Details of what this means for each role will be shared upon application. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution. Please talk to us to find out more about what this could look like for you.
This job has expired.