Security Information Systems (SIS) is looking for a Support Technician to join our team.
In this position, youwill assist our end users to implement hardware and software solutions, as well as assist them via telephone calls, email communication to diagnose problems and perform troubleshooting activities. You will also train new and existing customers via onsite visits, in-house training facilities, and using internet training services (such as WebEx). If you love to learn and work with others while making your mark on a growing company, SIS is the place for you!
Security Information Systems, Inc. is an industry-leading alarm monitoring, automating & integrating software solution provider. With more than 30 years of experience and clients in over 120 countries. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional solutions as well as outstanding customer support to our clients in the commercial, private and government sectors. We have a proven training path for our technical team that provides the support and knowledge they need for success.
- Diagnosis, research and resolve client issues and requests
- Assist clients in the implementation & maintenance of SIS software and hardware systems
- Answer the customer support phone lines
- Document all interactions and follow proper documentation procedures
- Build and configure clients orders in-house
- Provide training to end users in-house and while on-site
- Participate in application testing and quality assurance
- Must be fluent in English; Spanish language fluency is strongly preferred
- Strong written, verbal, and organization skills
- Superior time management and prioritization skills
- Experience with hardware and software troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of Windows networking
- Proficiency with Windows Server 12/16 and Window 7/10
- Candidate must be a team player, have a high energy level and be self-motivated
- Must be willing to travel (~30-35% annually)
- US Citizenship is required for this position
Must pass background check and obtain and maintain a government security clearance
Benefits and Perks:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Active Directory and Group Policy Object experience
- Juniper OS
- Performing and reviewing ACAS scans
- Principles of Information Assurance (IA)
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of RS232
- Security / Alarm Industry experience a plus
- Experience using VMWare products
- Competitive salary
- Robust health and wellness benefits
- 401k with match
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of time off, 11 holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year
- Continued investment in your professional development
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.