Join West Coast Dental Lab - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Our team is growing, and we are seeking to fill a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity in Hawthorne, CA for a Full-Time Shipping & Receiving Clerk I.
The regular hours for this position are 9am to 6pm, Monday through Friday. These hours will be subject to change as business needs dictates; weekends may be scheduled occasionally on an as needed basis.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
Salary is negotiable and will be determined by skills, knowledge, abilities, and experience.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Take direction from Lead and Management
- Build boxes in the shipping area
- Put cases in FedEx Envelopes
- Sweep the shipping area and empty trash bins
- Create Labels, Unwrap/wrap cases; Package cases in boxes
- Wrap outgoing boxes for overseas shipments
- Scan outgoing cases
- Weigh outgoing shipments
- Collaborate with various internal and external departments to coordinate international and domestic shipments
- Restock supplies needed for the next business day
- Prepare material to send to international
- Responsible for the cleanliness and housekeeping of the shipping area
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication, including written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills – including MS Office Excel, Word, Outlook
- Detail-oriented – ability to manage multiple projects/assignments at one time
- Dependable, Team Player
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong business acumen. Knowledgeable in current and possible future policies
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- High School Diploma or GED
- No Experience required
- All Office Equipment
- Disinfectant process chemicals
- Personal protective equipment as required
This job has expired.
- Ability to stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Exhibit fine motor skills and/or perform repetitive motions
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Repeated bending and kneeling
- Vision capabilities: depth perception, attention to detail and or color
- Ability to push, pull, reach