Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Test America is searching for a Shipping/Receiving Technician at our Ohio shipping hub in North Canton, OH.
The Shipping/Receiving Technician maintains an organized supply/inventory control system for the use and distribution of supplies and equipment for all departments. Ships and receives a variety of parts and materials from vendors and clients. Performs daily maintenance activities and routine preventative maintenance on facility equipment
Shipping/Receiving Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Maintains the inventory control system for all departments.
• Receives and distributes incoming supplies to appropriate department.
• Prepares and ships sampling kits to clients or on-site crews to obtain samples
• for analysis. Preparation may include: preparing product descriptions, labels, lot numbers, palletization, special instructions.
• Maintains bottle and cooler inventory.
• Packs in-house samples for shipment to other laboratories
• Deliver and/or pick-up client samples or bottle orders upon request of project
• requirements and tracking bottle orders.
• Answers inquires from Project Managers and clients concerning bottle
The ideal candidate would possess:
• Shipping/receiving procedures, limitations
• Inventory control
• Ability to learn product name and numbers
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 9a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of North Canton, OHare encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous shipping/receiving experience preferred but not required
• Valid state issued driver's license
• Lifting, use of tow motor (will train)
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted 18 minutes ago