Flexion is currently seeking a REMOTE SharePoint Hybrid Search consultant for our client, a Microsoft Partner headquartered in Minneapolis, MN specialized in MS Infrastructure and Cybersecurity projects for large and medium sized enterprises. This is a 4 to 6-week contract with possible extensions.
As a Senior Consultant specializing in SharePoint Search, you will assist the client with migration of a SharePoint 2019 Intranet site to SharePoint Online. Implemented in an Agile manner, the project will focus on providing an accessible and usable intranet platform for the client.
As a SharePoint Search specialist, you will:
- Install Microsoft Patterns and Practices (PnP) search webparts into SharePoint Online environment
- Configure Microsoft 365 for SharePoint hybrid
- Create a cloud Search service application in SharePoint Server
- Connect cloud Search service application to M365 tenant
- Set-up search architecture in SharePoint Server for cloud hybrid search
- Create a content source for cloud hybrid search to crawl
- Set up a separate Search Center in M365 to validate hybrid search results
- At least six years of experience in Information Technology
- At least three years of SharePoint experience
- Deep experience in SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online with proven experience in the design and implementation of a cloud hybrid search environment
- Thorough understanding of search components in SharePoint Online
323 N Washington Ave, #340, Minneapolis, MNPosition Type
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 608-205-8868 for assistance.
This job has expired.