Love data? We do too.
We're scaling rapidly and we're searching for an experienced researcher capable of blending methodologies with data-driven insights to support the product and design teams of our Daily Fantasy and Sportsbook products. You will use a mix of qualitative and quantitative research techniques to understand our DraftKings users, champion the customer by being their voice within the company, and work with teams across the organization to share insights and enable the DraftKings product team to create engaging user experiences.
What you'll do as a User Researcher:
What skills you will use:
- Create curiosity around research from every member of our organization to ensure we are making business and product decisions on user research and insights.
- Derive insights to inform the definition and development of products across our Daily Fantasy and Sportsbook teams.
- Be a trusted partner and work cross-functionally with teams to shape and execute research plans based on business needs and growth/innovation initiatives.
- Partner with product analytics to present cohesive research insights and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Lead strategic design and execution of user-centered research and usability studies that provide actionable insights which influence product roadmaps and designs.
- Interpret research results, derive implications, perform market analysis, and gather strategic intelligence to provide insights regarding the market, trends, and our customers needs and pain points.
- Stays current with research techniques and tools in the field of User Experience in order to direct approaches for research projects and ensure the most effective and efficient resources are used.
Who are we a good fit for?
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of experience as a hands-on researcher for digital products, preferably with some experience in a lead role or main point of contact for a large product area with many stakeholders.
- Expert in a broad range of methodologies including ethnographic research, site visits, interviews, usability testing, surveys, lean experimentation, and more.
- Experience partnering with product analytics to integrate quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills with experience presenting ideas, thoughts, and information persuasively.
- Experience prioritizing research projects based on organizational goals and product roadmaps.
- Experience collaborating and partnering strategically with Design, Product, and other partners to drive and influence product decisions
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.